Tuesday 18 January 2011

December wrap up and January progress.

December was a month where I really tilted badly. I managed to perma tilt, then I tried plo for a while because of the lovely vee pee pees that I love. Anyone who has ever played PLO knows how ****ing insane the variance is, however I think I'm an ok player, but I haven't got a sample big enough. Eventually I said FU to platinum star, and just took it easy, cut the tables, cut the tilt and managed to put in some decent winning sessions (at long long last!) at full ring nlhe (I'm a nit at heart).

2010 in poker was a year of good times and bad times (ok I'll cut it out). I think the final numbers for 2010 go something like 240k hands played +$1100 and 40k vpps. So not the most successful year in any category. However I did have 5 months off during the year, which had I been playing, I could have made a run for supernova.

In life it was a good year, I went to New Zealand in March and stayed for 6 months, that was possibly the time of my life so far, then I came back and started uni and had a difficult but fun time. I'll post my TR of NZ hopefully today.

Lets hope for a new start in January!

2011 goals
[] supernova
[] less tilt
[] move up
[] make a run at six max or heads up
[] real sick house in Thailand with tonnes of poker friends I met through DC???

No comments:

Post a Comment